Jul 15, 2020
Today's guest, Lomit Patel is
the Vice President of Growth at IMVU, responsible for user
acquisition, retention, and monetization. Prior to IMVU, Lomit
managed growth at early-stage startups including Roku (IPO),
TrustedID (acquired by Equifax), Texture (acquired. by Apple), and
EarthLink. Lomit is a public speaker, author, advisor, and
recognized as a Mobile Hero by Liftoff.
Here you can find the main topics we discussed:
- 10:04 - 21:58 - Introducing the concept of smart marketing
- 21:58 - 32:36 - What are the
levels of the marketing autonomy scale?
- 32:36 - 39:34 - What are the opportunities of automation
- 40:29 - 43:22 - How can we make
the revolutionary process of marketing faster?
- 47:13 - Can we automate the creative process?
- 52:57 - The biggest challenges and blindspots for people
implementing processes like these
- 58:11 - How Lomit envision marketing in 5 years from
Find Lomit Patel